College Real Rewards Card
Take home 2,500 bonus points after your first purchase.2
Sign up and earn bonus points
No cap, no limit
Earn unlimited points and you have five years to redeem for rewards.
After your first purchase, you'll get 2,500 bonus rewards points.
Choose your rewards
Redeem your points for cash back, travel, merchandise or gift cards
The College Real Rewards card is an excellent opportunity for someone starting a credit history!
Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases.3
Security and convenience
Enjoy peace of mind with chip-enhanced acceptance, zero fraud liability4, emergency card replacement, travel and emergency assistance, extended purchase warranties and 24/7 U.S.-based customer service.
Build a strong financial future
Get tips, calculators and other financial tools to help guide your financial future.
Intro APR* for Balance Transfers:
0% introductory APR for the first 6 billing cycles for balances transferred within 186 days from account opening. After that, Signature Real Rewards: 19.49% to 29.74% based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. Platinum Real Rewards: 19.49% to 29.74% based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. This APR will vary with the market and is based on the Prime Rate. Light Commerce CU College Real Rewards Card Terms & Conditions
Easily add to your mobile device for simple, secure payments
Make mobile purchases with compatible Apple®, Android® or Samsung® phones
Stay on top of your balance and due dates with alerts via email or text.5
Intro APR* for Purchases:
0% introductory APR for the first 6 billing cycles. After that, Signature Real Rewards: 19.49% to 29.74% based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. Platinum Real Rewards: 19.49% to 29.74% based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. This APR will vary with the market and is based on the Prime Rate. Light Commerce CU College Real Rewards Card Terms & Conditions
Elan Financial Services may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with it and its aﬃliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Subject to credit approval.
- * The introductory rate does not apply to cash advances. Balance Transfer fee of 5% of each transfer amount, $5 minimum will apply. We apply your minimum payment to balances with lower APRs first, including promotional APRs. Amounts paid over the minimum payment will be applied in the order of highest to lowest APR balances.
- 1. The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
- 2. Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or saving account with this Financial Institution only, within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption). First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchases and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus points to be credited to your account.
- 3. You will earn 1.5 Reward Points ("Points") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
- 4. Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
- 5. For text alerts, standard messaging charges may apply from your mobile carrier
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporate.