Business Cash Preferred Card
Earn cash back on a variety of business expenses.
Flexible rewards for your business1
3% cash back
on eligible purchases at gas stations, cell phone service providers, office supply stores and on dining, including takeout and food delivery service purchases2
Unlimited 1% cash back
on all other eligible net purchases
$100 annual software credit
Get this bonus reward applied every year to your account after 11 consecutive monthly software transactions3
So many rewards
Protecting your peace of mind
Benefits like zero fraud liability5 and auto rental collision damage waiver6 help defend your business.
Free employee cards
Keep track of employee expenses while earning as many rewards as possible
$25 cash back
Get this bonus reward applied to your account after your first purchase.4
Intro APR* for Purchases:
0% introductory APR for the first 6 billing cycles. After that, 19.24% to 28.24% based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. This APR will vary with the market and is based on the Prime Rate. Light Commerce CU Business Cash Preferred Card Terms & Conditions
See and sort expenses
Use our online reporting tools to view credit card spending by categories, transaction type and a defined transactional period—month, quarter or year.
Intro APR* for Balance Transfers:
0% introductory APR for the first 6 billing cycles for balances transferred within 186 days from account opening. After that, 19.24% to 28.24% based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. This APR will vary with the market and is based on the Prime Rate. Light Commerce CU Business Cash Preferred Card Terms & Conditions
Elan Financial Services may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with it and its aﬃliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Subject to credit approval.
- *The introductory rate does not apply to cash advances. The rate will end early and increase to the APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers or to a Penalty Rate APR if you make a late payment, make a payment that is returned, or your account exceeds its credit limit. We apply payments to balances with lower APRs, including promotional APRs, before balances with higher APRs. Balance transfer fees will apply.
- 1. The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Rewards, and you will immediately lose all of your Rewards, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). Rewards expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
- 2. You will earn 3% cash back for every dollar in eligible net purchases at merchants classified as gas stations, oﬃce supply stores, dining, restaurants, fast-food restaurants, bars, food delivery services and cell phone service providers. All other net purchases will earn 1% cash back. Purchases at gas stations greater than $200 are not considered an automotive gasoline purchase and will therefore earn 1% cash back. Cash rewards can be redeemed as a deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, which will be deposited within one to two billing cycles, or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles, or a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption).
- 3. An automatic statement credit of $100 per 12-month period will be applied to your Business Cash Preferred Account within 2 statement billing cycles following 11 consecutive months of eligible software service purchases made directly with a software service provider. We reserve the right to adjust or reverse any portion or all of any software services credit for unauthorized purchases or transaction credits
- 4. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. First use bonus points are awarded only on the Authorized Oﬃcer purchases. Monthly net purchase bonus points will be applied after each billing cycle.
- 5. Elan Financial Services provides Zero Fraud Liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
- 6. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to your guide to benefits that will be mailed with your new card for further details and to determine if the Auto Rental Coverage is right for you.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporate.